The following topics on natural resources networking, expertise, tool and infrastructure building (data mining and analysis, financial and legal dimension of natural resources) will be developed through an interdisciplinary approach shared by the following associated institutes, centres, programs :
- Center for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis, CEES, head Prof. Nils C. Stenseth, Oslo University, Norway – ecology and evolution of marine ecosystem, anthropogenic impacts through harvesting and econometrics, modelling. http://www.cees.uio.no/
- “Lascaux” ERC program on food and land law, head Prof. François Collart Dutilleul, University of Nantes. In association with Otto Hospes, associate professor at the Law and Governance Group of the Department of Social Sciences, Wageningen University and Research Centre, the Netherlands.
- Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia– Prof. Robert Costanza, ecosystem services and natural capital metrics / ecological economics. Mapping biocapacity. Editor in Chief for “Solutions” and “Ecological Economics Reviews”. Crawford School of Public Policy
- Laboratoire montpellierain d’économie théorique et appliquée (LAMETA), head Jean-Michel Salles, senior researcher CNRS, Sup-Agro Montpellier – ecosystem services, biodiversity and management of natural resources.
- National Museum of Natural History, Département Ecologie et Gestion de la Biodiversité, UMR 7204 Conservation des espèces, Restauration and Population Surveillance, Porf. Denis Couvet.
- Department of Plant Systems Biology and Bioinformatics, head Prof. Dirk Inzé, Ghent University, Belgium – plant productivity, systems biology and sustainable development. Plant productivity data bank, “Yield booster”.
- Norman Borlaug Institute (Nottingham University /Rothamstead RC), founding director Prof. Malcolm Elliot, co-chairman Prof. Edward Cocking – Global food security, crop improvement.
- Ecole Polytechique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) Switzerland, Prof. Philippe Gillet – energy, nano- and space technology, geology, risk assessment. http://www.epfl.ch
- Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID), Council of Communication Associations, head Prof. Wendy Leeds-Hurwitz, University of Wisconsin, USA – interdisciplinary communication and framing. http://centerforinterculturaldialogue.org/
- University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca (USAMV), Romania – Prof. Doru Pamfil – genetic resources and endemic species, agro-ecology, natural compounds and metabolomics.
- ENS de Lyon (Departments of biology, geology, informatics, geography-social sciences), IXXI (Complex Systems Institute), coordination Prof. Ioan Negrutiu - genetic resources, evolution-development, statistics and complex system expertise, satellite imaging (SIG).
25 mai 2012